Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

And so I float.

I drift in this hazy dream state. I wander less than lucidly through reality. I ponder and float, I catch my boss levitating in his office. I prance over to fetch my lunch and dance around as I eat it, merrily. Why do I do what I do? Why do I do anything? These questions have plagued my mind, as I milled over my man crush on a math tutor with fancier socks than I and a woman crush on every woman that walks past my eyes (not quite though).

Why do I do what I do?
I can't say I know the specific answer

But instead I respond with a statement: I don't need to do anything.
And, for now, I believe I do everything for fun, remembering God.

I should do what brings me joy, and nothing more.
I avoid this convoluted system of perplexity. I decline this ceaseless cycle of problem creation and problem solution. I refuse the notion of insanity.

I am that I might have joy.

And so I float.

No comments:

Post a Comment